The article “Multi-Objective Techno-Economic-Environmental Optimisation of Electric Vehicle for Energy Services” (MOTEEO), has been published in the journal Applied Energy. Until 12/12/2019 you can read the article for free at https://bit.ly/2pPCnAI.
- Optimisation of energy cost, battery degradation, grid utilisation and CO2 emission.
- The conflicts among objectives were addressed with multi-objective optimisation.
- A multi-criteria decision making process was tailored to the stakeholders.
- Frequency regulation provision was overall profitable for electric vehicle owners.
- The decision makers must cooperate to achieve societal benefits.